As 1 piece
As 20 pieces
It is now 5am, I think it is time for me to go to sleep. However, I think Silverlight should take the taxi home since I tend to sprawl out on my bed. I've had my way with it and while I had to learn some weird new positions, it was fun. Not as easy as I'd like, but fun.
And yes, that is an HD video I used just because I could. And it is the Fantastic Four movie.
Things left to do:
- Add in text boxes to dynamically cut up the movie instead of doing it at variables compile time.
- Get video to repeat after it is done playing
- Create a video that is low in size since I don't want to add in buffering
- Post my amazingness with source
- Write a Coding4Fun article on it.